Tuesday, November 10, 2015

free money!

(for me)

But actually. It's not that I NEED the money, but free money is always nice, and it's even better when it's free for me and good for you.

Want a job? Already have a job but want another one on the side? Sign up for Varsity Tutors! It's easy to get a job (if you are at all a competent teacher), it pays amazing ($20+/hr from the beginning) and you get to be a tutor (online or in person)- it's even a good deed! And best of all, if you use this link : https://www.varsitytutors.com/tutoring-jobs?r=2zEUCg then I get $100! then you can refer people and get $$$ too (and of course tutor people). The job can be busy if you want it, but I've literally tutored three people in the past 18 months, and not only do they not care that I don't tutor, but they make it super easy for me to start tutoring again. Sign up, how can it hurt?

Want to buy some stock? Use Robinhood! It's an app which lets you buy and sell stocks with no trading free, that's right, $00.00! And sign up at the link : http://join.robinhood.com/yanivr so we each get a free share of stock!

Sign up for the dollar shave club! It's cheap, makes your life easier, and is also quite entertaining. And the razors are superb, if I may say so myself. And they have hilarious weekly "bathroom reading" notes they send out. And they have all kinds of other bathroom fun stuff as well. Use this promo URL: http://shaved.by/cVaIu and I get $5 off next time I get my razors shipped to me! That's a free month of Razors! Wowzers! Don't get so excited that you forget to use my promo URL though...

That is all. I'm no salesman, I'm just trying to make everyone a little better off.